Suurin osa markkinoijista pyrkii saamaan, kasvamaan, pitämään strategioita. Hanki asiakkaita, kasvaa asiakkaita ja pidä asiakkaita. Osallistuessasi a Webtrends-konferenssi, Opin myös sen entisten asiakkaiden palauttaminen on hieno strategia.
Since attending the conference, I've been keeping my eye out for a re-engagement or recovery campaign. Recently, I killed my Boingo wireless account. The service worked perfectly and had an outstanding iPhone application that connected any participating airport at a touch of the screen. I didn't close the account because of the service… I was just off the road so I didn't need it anymore.
Saatuani sähköpostia minuun vaikuttivat ominaisuudet, ulkoasu ja moitteeton muotoilu. Jokainen sähköpostin ominaisuus oli suunniteltu huolella ja hyvin:
- Brändi – the email is strongly branded so there's no confusion as to the sender.
- Viesti – there's a very strong call out that is an overview of the email so you need not read further if you don't want to.
- Tarjota – there's a notification of a erikoistarjous, nostaa lukijan uteliaisuutta niin, että hän kaivaa syvemmälle.
- Tehokas – before mentioning the offer, Boingo is effective at first letting you know what's improved about their service! They also actually follow up the entire email with a P.P.S. that throws in a couple additional features.
- Tarjouksen tiedot - voimakkaasti lihavoitu viestin kopiossa on todelliset tarjoustiedot.
- Viranomainen – the message is signed by the actual President and CEO. This relays to the customer how important they are… the message comes right from the top! (Of course, I realize it's not… but the inference is very important.
- Tutkimus – not enough? Boingo cares so much that they wish to know why. If you don't take advantage of the offer, they would at least like to hear why. The survey they designed was short, sweet and to the point.
In my opinion, this is a very well-designed and executed campaign. Did it make me renew my account? Not at this point – since I'm not in a position to utilize the service. Thankfully, that was one of the options on the survey asking why I would not renew. Will I renew my Boingo service when I'm back on the road again? Absolutely!